KORE Academe Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise) (RQF) is aimed at those learners looking to gain entry onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor.
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to a professionally competent level enabling them to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective fitness instruction sessions unsupervised via the context of gym-based exercise.
In order to achieve KORE Academe Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise) learners must complete the following 6 units listed below.
• Principles of exercise, fitness, and health
• Anatomy and physiology of exercise
• Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
• Health, safety, and welfare in a fitness environment
• Instructing gym-based exercise
• Planning gym-based exercise
For more information check our course page